Imagine the following scenario: You ride the tram, get through Tampa International Airport security, and arrive at Airside A hungry. Now that you are on the airside of TPA there is no sense in going back through security just to get a bite to eat. Check out some of the delicious offerings TPA Airside A has to offer:
· Pizza Hut. ($). All the time is a good time to grab a slice of hot pizza! Pizza hut is ideal for a quick lunch or a late night snack before boarding your flight.
· Sam Snead’s Grill & Tavern. ($$). This tavern showcases memorabilia from Sam Snead, a famous golfer. Indulge in certified angus aged beef, ribs, chicken and fresh seafood.
· Bacardi Mojito Bar. ($). A adult beverage made from famous Bacardi rum is perfect to calm even the most nervous traveler. Have a long layover? Stop and have a mojito!
· Starbucks. ($). Rum not your style? Grab a Frappuccino for a delicious pick-me-up. Starbucks also serves packed sandwiches and is vegetarian friendly.
· Zia’s Café. ($). For the healthy ones who want their daily protein fix, Zia’s offers smoothies and nutrition supplements. They also offer a juice bar which is something you don’t see every day.
· Quizno’s Subs. ($). Since Quizno’s is “build your own sub,” it is perfect for vegetarian and vegan travelers.
Don’t forget to make your free online reservation with A1-Express! We will get you to your terminal with enough time to grab a bit to eat before your TPA flight. Stay tuned for our next post on where to eat at Tampa International Airport Airside C.