Once you are dropped off at Tampa International Airport by A1-Express’s complementary shuttle, you may want to get a quick bite to eat before proceeding to your terminal. Whether you prefer to sit down at a nice restaurant, pick up a light lunch, or grab a quick bit to eat on the go, there is something for everyone at TPA!
Location: Landslide Building
1. Starbucks. ($). Because who doesn’t want 24 hour a day yummy goodness!
2. Carrabba’s Italian Grill. ($$) (10:30 am-9:30pm). Carrabbas is inspired by fresh homemade Italian cooking. TPA Carrabbas offers a variety of happy hour deals and meal specials. The atmosphere is classy and you will almost forget you are in Tampa International Airport!
3. First Flight Wine Bar by Mise En Place. ($$) (10:30am-10:30pm). This classy wine bar has something for both novice and experienced tasters. First Flight offers simple food to go with wine such as artisanal cheeses and sausages.
4. TGI Friday’s. ($) (7:00am-11:00pm). Friday’s features an American cuisine that includes hamburgers, sandwiches, steaks, salads, and seafood. Burger patties can be substituted to accommodate for vegetarian and vegan diners. Friday’s is yet another great location for grabbing a pre-flight cocktail.
5. Burger King/Papa Johns. ($) (5:00am-10:00pm). If quick and cheap is what you are craving, stop off at these popular chain restaurants for a quick pre-flight meal. Burger King offers fast food, including breakfast sandwiches, and Papa Johns is known for their pizza.
Make your free online reservation at A1 Express and stay tuned for A1 Express’s next article on where to eat once you arrive at Airside A!